Once a month, in the community we live in, we receive a small newsletter with bits of interesting updates and information like local fun events to participate in, recipes, game nights, and information on health or services available to the community residents. It’s actually pretty fun to receive and there’s some really interesting short articles. I look forward to reading it each month and see what new things are “good to know”. This month there was a section that made us laugh and I wanted to share it with you…
1. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. Mapquest really needs to start their directions from the #405. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. Bad decisions make good stories
7. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment in the day when you know that you are not going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
8. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
9. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
10. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong brothers and sisters!
My personal favorites were 2, 7, 8, and 10.